TT Tranquility 30 Series Geothermal Heat Pump
The Tranquility 30 Series provides you with MORE energy savings than any conventional space conditioning system available. The advanced two-stage compressor and variable speed fan maximize efficiency while EarthPure Ozone Safe refrigerant provides unprecedented environmental protection. The system is engineered for quiet, efficient operation and comes in multiple capacities and a variety of configurations.
Featuring the latest in geothermal heat pump technology, the Tranquility 30 Series delivers comfortable, environmentally responsible heating and cooling, plus savings on your utility bills.
- Extra high efficiency (30 EER) produces significant energy savings.
- Utilizes the consistent geothermal (underground) temperature to reduce energy use.
- Optional hot water generator can lower home hot water cost.
- EarthPure Ozone Safe refrigerant has higher efficiencies and a non-ozone depleting formula for unprecedented environmental protection.
- MERV II filter removes up to nine times more dust, lasts three times longer and captures nearly 100% of pollen and spores.
- Two-stage technology automatically adjusts itself to provide the optimum, consistent indoor air temperature regardless of outdoor weather extremes.
- Variable-speed blower motor (standard) adapts to various duct systems for greater flexibility and helps even out hot or cold spots.
- Insulated compressor compartment and interior cabinet, plus no noisy outdoor fans reduce noise.
- Automatic alerts, simplified controls, and easy, lift-out access panels make it easy to use and service.
- Tin plated air coil resists corrosion for longer life and improves moisture removal capabilities for additional comfort.
- Cabinets are heavy-gauge galvanized steel and epoxy powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish.
- The drain pan is stainless steel, both corrosion and stain resistant.
- Tranquility® 30 is engineered for safety with compressor, overflow, and freeze protection, plus a shut-down switch and fault lockout.
|MODEL||Clg Capacity MBtuH||EER||Htg Capacity MBtuH||COP||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
|TT026||26.0 ||18.5 ||19.8 ||4.0 ||48.5x22.4x25.6 ||0 |
|TT038||38.7 ||18.2 ||29.0 ||4.0 ||50.5x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
|TT049||50.6 ||17.9 ||37.5 ||4.0 ||54.5x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
|TT064||64.8 ||17.5 ||48.0 ||3.9 ||58.5x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
|TT072||71.6 ||16.2 ||54.1 ||3.6 ||58.5x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
- All Parts
for 120 months -
- Limited Labor for 60 months -
(Black & White, Marketing Materials, Central HVAC-Residential-Light Commercial)
(Consumer Literature, Customer Information)