TMW Tranquility Medium Temperature WTW Heat Pump
The innovative design of the Tranquility Outdoor Split Series offers a variety of cost-saving installation options with a geothermal system. Since the outdoor unit replaces your current unit, you can connect directly to your existing equipment and avoid additional installation and remodeling expenses. No changes or special modifications are necessary to your system connections. Just add a ground loop to be up and running.
- Radiant floor heating allows for lower water temperatures, which uses less energy and lowers utility bills.
- Water-to-water units can also provide chilled water for distribution to small fan coil units for zoned forced-air cooling.
- Independent zoning gives you more control.
- Copeland high efficiency scroll compressor allows efficient operation.
- Compressors are mounted on vibration isolation springs and heavy gauge mounting plate, which is then isolated from the cabinet base with rubber grommets for ultra quiet operation.
- Fully insulated water and refrigerant lines and compressor section as well as stackable powder coated steel cabinet make it built to last.
- Equipment requires smaller installation footprint than a standard boiler installation.
- The unit can be matched to another system for air conditioning, if needed.
- Powder coated steel cabinet with stainless steel access panels for long life.
- System operating LED lights monitor operation for reliability and long life.
|MODEL||Clg Capacity MBtuH||EER||Htg Capacity MBtuH||COP||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
|TMW036||33.3 ||16.4 ||27.4 ||3.1 ||33.0x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
|TMW060||55.6 ||16.2 ||48.5 ||3.1 ||33.0x25.4x30.6 ||0 |
|TMW120||111.2 ||16.1 ||97.0 ||3.1 ||37x52.9x30.6 ||0 |
- All Parts
for 120 months -
- Limited Labor for 60 months -
(Consumer Literature, Customer Information, Color)
(Consumer Literature, Specification Sheet, Customer Information)