A Message to all our customers regarding COVID-19
For our customers most at risk please read through to the bottom for ways we could do our part to help you.
As a Heating and Indoor Air Quality Company we want everyone to know we will be business as usual and open for all our customers home needs. I wanted to go over a few of our procedures we are implementing for precautionary measures until further notice. Since we are a full service provider we want to make certain that both homeowners and our staff are happy and healthy!
1) A new set of gloves and booties will be worn on all jobs when we enter the home and discarded once the work is complete.
2) Tools and the area worked on will be wiped down with disinfectant on each job.
3) If any of our team shows any symptoms they will be kept home.
4) No work order signatures will be required on our tablets for minimal contact.
5) We would like to use distancing as much as possible while in your home and here in the office.
6) As always we will do our proper hand washing between jobs and other common sense precautions.
7) We have a limited number of masks so if someone is sick in your home let us know so we can make necessary repairs while keeping everyone safe.
If anyone in your household is feeling ill, please let us know in the office or let the technician know so we can take the necessary precautions or reschedule you if need be.
We want to reassure everyone that we are here to help and following the best guidelines.
For our customers that are most at risk, if you are in need of something from the store and would prefer to stay at home and out of the stores PLEASE LET US KNOW. We will do our best to pick up the items you need and bring it with us on your call.
Thank you for your business!
Please stay safe and healthy!